วันเสาร์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Pleumjit Thinkaow

     I have a favorite athletes.Her name is Pleumjit Thinkaow whose nickname is Ningnong.As anyone can see,she has good appearances and character.She is middle-aged,good slander,black eyes,black hair,a pretty face,light and smooth skin.What considers charming to many people is her tattoo on her arm.More importantly,she has a abillite.She is an athletic volley ball team by playing for middle.Before she ever played for club in China,Turkey and Russia,now owned by a team of Igtisadchi (BAKU),Azerbaijan.In additon,she also working with advertising.She is an advertising AirAsia airline and the jeans of BJ JEANS company.She is working at the PEA and,she was awarded Employee of the year in 2011 Eventually,that are reason why Pleumjit a favorite athletes.


















Attractions in Winter

          "Winter" is visiting tourists should be cool to the touch on the mountain would be most appropriate.To be the season of winter.Today there are 3 place interest is recommended.The first place is Doi Inthanon.It's the highest mountain in Thailand (2599 meters),so the cold weather all year.Attractions in the park include the Mae Klang waterfall,Mae Ya waterfall,Wachirathan waterfall,Siriphum waterfall and Borijindan cave.The second place is Phu Chi Fah (Chiang Rai) .The viewpoint of the mist and sunrise another.There is a sharp peak pointing  up to the sky.The height above sea level of about 1,628 meters part of the cliff with a long side facing Laos.Another place of the Phu Tab Berk.Phu Tub Berk has beautiful landscape with mountains nature,woodland.trees in winter and waterfall,fresh air the climate is cold all the year.The height of about 1,768 meter above sea level and is the highest point of Phetchabun.In conclusion,each location has a differance beauty,there are waterfalls and caves.It's up to each individual to choose the place,because depending
on the perferrence of the in devidual.



1.Doi Inthanon




2.Phu Chi Fah




3.Phu Tab Berk









My Happiness
                My happiness can be explain by these reasons. First, the achievement in the education is doing the points passes the test the grade A in Formal Paragraph Writing and every subject. I can lead the knowledge that study to came to go to can use advantagely. The second I want to make my parent happy and proud. Graduate the degree according to parent want and working at oneself want. The good precedence give with younger brother. The last reason I want to relaxation. The activity relaxes such as. play games, listen to music, watch TV, read novel. The next activity I want to go to that area a mountain and the sea or the place where has the natural manner. In conclusion, these are the reasons in my happiness 




3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. It's a good piece of writing, but I see only descriptive side. I need narrative side too. you've got 7.5 in this assignment

    ตอบลบ
  2. The second work still has quality. I love reading it. Some errors in grammar. I give you the same point - 7.5.

    ตอบลบ